Buyer Pre-Closing Inspection
Buying a home is probably the largest single investment you will ever make.
Having a pre-closing home inspection before you close on your home is valuable to you. As an informed buyer, you want to learn as much as you can about the condition of your prospective home. A home inspection can help you to avoid surprises and possible unexpected expenses after you move into your home.
A home inspection may bring to your attention safety issues in the home which can effect you and your family.
The Pre-Closing Home Inspection can take some of the worry and “surprises” out of Buying your home. No home is perfect, but as a home buyer, you need to have a realistic evaluation of the current condition of your prospective home from an Objective and Qualified third party.
Our goal at Aldi Home Inspections is to provide you with a deeper understanding of the home’s condition and empower you to make better informed real estate decisions.
As an added benefit, the home inspection enables you, the Buyer, the opportunity to “Walk Through” the home with a qualified individual who can explain not only the condition of the home, but also answer most questions you have about the operation and maintenance of your home systems.
Our Full Inspections include:
- roof, vents, flashings and trim;
- gutters and downspouts;
- skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations;
- decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings;
- eaves, soffits and fascia;
- grading and drainage;
- basement, foundation and crawlspace;
- water penetration and foundation movement;
- heating system;
- cooling system;
- main water shut-off valve;
- water heating system;
- interior plumbing fixtures and faucets;
- drainage sump pumps with accessible floats;
- electrical service line and meter box;
- main disconnect and service amperage;
- electrical panel(s), breakers and fuses;
- grounding and bonding;
- GFCIs and AFCIs;
- fireplace damper door and hearth;
- insulation and ventilation;
- garage doors, safety sensors and openers;
- and much more.
Call or contact us to schedule your Pre-Closing Home Inspection.